Whether it's your first time or you're in the market again, learn what's involved in buying a house at this free, informative session.
Come meet the experts from MIT Federal Credit Union, Vita Realty Group, and Members Mortgage Company to talk about:
- How to find the right property for you (for today and the future)
- Trends in today's housing market
- Financing options available for first time homebuyers
- Is refinancing your best option?
- And much more
Friday, October 6th | 12:00pm-1:00pm | MIT Building 36, Room 153
* First Name
* Last Name
* Will you be attending this event?
Session To Attend
12:00 PM-1:00 PM ET
Building 36, Room 153
Please check if you would like a reminder for this event via email
Would you like to reserve additional seats for friends, family, or co-workers?
No seats available for additional attendees.
Are you planning on purchasing or refinancing a home in the next 12 months?
Please enter the names of any additonal attendees
Thank you for registering for:
You will receive a confirmation email shortly to confirm your registration.