U.S. Banking 101: Where to start?
January 16, 2019 | 12:00-1:00pm | 32-144
Are you new to the United States Banking system? Join us for a seminar designed to help you understand the basics of banking in the U.S, where we will discuss:
- The difference between a Bank and a Credit Union
- Basic banking products you should be familiar with
- Common account opening requirements
- What to look for when shopping for a financial institution
- Differences between online and mobile banking
* First Name
* Last Name
* Verify Email Address
* Daytime Phone
Session To Attend
12:00 PM-1:00 PM ET
Building 32, Room 144
Please check if you would like a reminder for this event via email.
Would you like to reserve additional seats for friends, family, or co-workers?
No seats available for additional attendees.
Are you a member of MIT FCU? (Yes/No/I would like to learn more)
Please enter the names of any additional attendees.
Thank you for registering for:
U.S. Banking 101
. You will receive a confirmation email shortly to confirm your registration.