CUNA Councils Community Tour
It's time to join the conversation!
Whether you are a new member, or have been around for awhile, we invite you to explore our exclusive Councils networking platform. Attend this fast Community Tour to see how this tool can connect you with peers, build your knowledge base, and get your questions answered.
Things we'll cover:
The NEW Cross-Councils Shared File Library
- Access files from all your peers in one place
The Discussion options
- Network with your own Council and across all 7 Councils in different areas
How to attach files to posts
- Include documents to share with peers right in your question or response
Interacting online or via email
- Post a question or reply to a Discussion either way
Managing Community emails
- Notification types, how to set a rule to store them in folders, and the Consolidated Digest options
How to search for content
- Find the things you need from discussions, libraries, and shared files.
Join us to learn how to get networking in no time, and take full advantage of this great tool.
* First Name
* Last Name
* Credit Union
Session To Attend
11:00 AM-12:30 PM CT
1:00 PM-1:30 PM CT
No seats available for additional attendees.
Are you using the Councils Community currently?
Do you have any questions or issues you'd like us to address in the session, or just have general feedback to share?
Please enter the names of any additional attendees
Thank you for registering for the Councils Community Tour!
You will receive a confirmation email shortly to confirm your registration. Visit the Councils Community now at
Session Access Details, please keep these for your records:
Audio: 866-244-8528 Passcode: 344748 or listen with your computer speakers
Need help or have questions? Please feel free to contact me.
Manager - Member Relations & Engagement
CUNA Councils |
Credit Union National Association |
Direct: 608-231-4276 | Email: